Banging to Hell and Back Again on Halloween
Marc buys a house that is supposedly haunted for extremely cheap with encouragement from his roommate/longtime crush, River. The pair notice unusual occurrences extremely quickly, including a mysterious voice that honestly seems pretty cool. The basement, however, is not cool and scares off the movers. The voice reveals itself to be a hot demon who just wants to hook up a lot after hiding for years, and both men come to terms with their relationship to each other while they include the demon Ziral in their romance. As the supernatural events increase and Halloween draws near, all three men soon realize that the gateway to hell in the basement cannot be ignored for much longer. This series is written in the third person and contains explicit sex between consenting adults.
This book collects the hell in the basement arc with Ziral cementing his relationship with Marc and River. It's slightly over 60k words. The collection ends with a HEA with room to expand on the series. The previously published books that appear in this work are "Letting the Demon Tie Him to the Bed", "Tied Up for the Threesome with the Demon", "Banging the Demon Stuck in the Wall", and "Invisible in the Morning and Ménage in the Evening." It contains two new works from Ziral's third-person perspective that finish off the arc and the final work contains a foursome. There isn't anything particularly spooky after the book labelled Chapter Three!
Series: The Gay Demon in the Attic
Length: ~62,000 words
Here are the descriptions for the previous books in the series! This might give you a better feel for what to expect without reading the kink list.
- Letting the Demon Tie Him to the Bed
- Marc buys a house that is supposedly haunted for extremely cheap with encouragement from his roommate/longtime crush, River. The pair notice unusual occurrences extremely quickly, including a mysterious voice that honestly seems pretty cool. The basement, however, is not cool and scares off the movers. As Marc wonders if he's made a massive mistake, the voice reveals itself to be a hot, friendly demon who offers to help Marc with his romantic woes by letting Marc safely experiment in the bedroom with him before he makes the plunge with River.
- Tied Up for the Threesome with the Demon
- River considers the portal to hell in the basement and how it relates to his feelings for Marc, but Marc interrupts him to confess his feelings. River has a hard time hearing this confession when he realizes there's a demon behind Marc, and he finds himself turned on when Marc admits he's already slept with the demon. River and Marc consummate their new relationship, and then River agrees to a threesome when he's more comfortable with the demon, Ziral.
- Banging the Demon Stuck in the Wall
- Marc finds out what River sees in the basement and decides to try to close the portal to hell on his own. After, Ziral gets stuck in a wall with the hopes that it will seduce River and Marc, and the two decide to entertain his idea. Marc falls asleep and is haunted by a dream that brings him back to look at the portal to hell again. This is the potentially spooky chapter.
- Invisible in the Morning and Menage in the Evening
- Ziral turns invisible to play out a fantasy River confessed to him earlier. The two send a picture of River to Marc and he joins them for another round of sex when get gets home in the evening.
Kinks & Content Warnings
This section breaks down all the kinks and content warnings in the work. You can navigate by clicking the tabs above to see what content the work contains. The content warnings may spoil content inside the work, and if you like to be surprised as to what sex you're going to see, you will also be spoiled by the kinks tab as well. If you are concerned that your particular trigger is in the work, but it isn't listed, you can contact me directly to ask if it is in there. There's always a chance I've forgotten something, and I'd rather you reach out than be upset. I also have an "Expected Content" page which lists all the content (including a list of kinks) that I will write, won't write, and will maybe write. While it is focussed on kinks, it does also have some content warnings as well (especially when the two overlap) so you know what sort of content to expect from me.