Quick Summary: Most of this is just CYA stuff, but I do want to emphasize that you need to be 18 when creating an account on the site and you may not replicate or share any content, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles or reviews.
These terms and conditions (the "Terms and Conditions") govern the use of TorianKirk.com. This Site is owned and operated by Torian Kirk, and this site is a blog.
By using this site, you indicate that you have read and understand these Terms and Conditions and agree to abide by them at all times.
All content published and made available on the site is the property of Torian Kirk. This includes, but is not limited to images, text, logos, documents, downloadable files, and anything that contributes to the composition of our site. (Exceptions, like The Sims screenshots, are clearly noted on the website itself.)
The minimum age to use our site is 18 years old. By using this site, users agree that they are over 18 years old. We do not assume any legal responsibility for false states about age.
As a user of our site, you agree to use our site legally, and not to use our site for illegal purposes, and not to:
- Harass or mistreat other users of our site;
- Violate the rights of other users of our site;
- Violate the intellectual property right of the site owners or any third party to the site;
- Hack into the account of another user of the site;
- Act in any way that could be considered fraudulent; or
- Post any material that may be deemed inappropriate or offensive. (Since I'm writing porn, I want to specify this is mostly hateful content, NSFW images without warnings, etc.)
If we believe you are using our site illegally or in a manner that violates these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to limit, suspend, or terminate your access to our site. We also reserve the right to take any legal steps necessary to prevent you from accessing our Site. We will also block your account on Patreon so you cannot stay subscribed, though you may get a refund depending on the time left on your account.
Users may post the following information on our Site:
- Public Comments
By posting publicly on our site, you agree not to act illegally or violate these Terms and Conditions.
When you create an account on our Site, you agree to the following:
- You are solely responsible for your account and the security and privacy of your account, including passwords or sensitive information attached to that account;
- You are over the age of 18, or older if your country's laws require it; and
- You are my Patron through Patreon, or you and Torian Kirk have previously discussed the creation of your account without being a Patron, likely through the purchase of a book.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account if you are using our site illegally or if you violate these Terms and Conditions.
Limitation of Liability
TorianKirk.com and the developers of the site will not be liable for any actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities, and expenses including legal fees from your use of the site.
Except where prohibited by law, by using this site you indemnify and hold harmless TorianKirk.com and the developers of this site from any actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities, and expenses including legal fees arising out of your use of our site or your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario
If at any time any of the provisions set forth in these Terms and Conditions are found to be inconsistent or invalid under applicable laws, those provisions will be deemed void and will be removed from these Terms and Conditions. All other provisions will not be affected by the removal and the rest of these Terms and Conditions will still be considered valid.
These Terms and Conditions may be amended from time to time in order to maintain compliance with the law and to reflect any changes to the way we operate our Site and the way we expect users to behave on our site. We will notify users by email of changes to these Terms and Conditions and post a notice on our site.
Please contact us using this contact form if you have any questions or concerns.
Effective Date: December 2nd, 2022.